At Lee Engineering Ltd we take your privacy seriously and commit to protect any personal information which is provided to us by you through this website and other means.
The General Data protection Regulation 2018 states that we may use personal information if we have proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more reasons to do so such as...
- To fulfil a contract with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When you consent to it
We will not disclose any personal information to any other parties unless you have given us permission to do so except for the following reasons.
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Credit Protection Agencies
- Companies you ask us to share your data to
We collect your personal information:-
- When you use our website.
- In emails or letters
- When you speak to us on the telephone
We may collect your personal information from:-
- Our Suppliers
- Payroll and other financial providers
- Companies House and other Public Information Services
Your data is stored on our secure servers which are password protected to prevent any data breaches or misuse. You can access your personal information at any time or withdraw your consent to us holding your personal information at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01524 846078